SAWYER FLIGHT ACADEMY OFFERS COMMERCIAL LICENSE TRAINING IN SCOTTSDALE
A commercial pilot license can be obtained for single engine aircraft, multi-engine aircraft or both. This license makes you a safer and more knowledgeable pilot. The license allows you to fly for-hire and pursue many different pilot careers in aviation.
- FAA Private Pilot’s License
- FAA Medical Certificate
- Speak and understand English
- Minimum 250 flight hours
- 10 hours of complex or TAA
- Pass FAA Written Test
- Pass Checkride
- Carry persons or property for compensation or hire
- Rent single-engine airplanes
- Fly in known IFR conditions
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE TRAINING COURSE
Sign up for our intensive flight training where you can earn your commercial license in as little as 45 days. Attaining a commercial license can be the start of a career in aviation. Become a safer and more efficient pilot through Sawyer Flight Academy’s Commercial Licensing program. Train with Sawyer Flight Academy today!