BECOME A CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR WITH SAWYER FLIGHT ACADEMY
With our program, you can become a Certified Flight Instructor in 2 – 4 months. With a CFI license, you are able to guide students earning their pilot’s license. A CFII allows you to instruct students earning their instrument rating, and an MEI allows you to instruct in a multi-engine aircraft.
- FAA Commercial or ATP License
- FAA Medical Certificate
- Speak and understand English
- Complete Ground Knowledge
- Pass FAA Written Test(s)
- Pass Checkride(s)
- Instruct in single-engine aircraft
- IFR Instruction (CFII)
- Multi-engine Instruction (MEI)
Sawyer Flight Academy students typical time frames for licensing.
- Certified Flight Instructor license – 2 – 4 months.
- CFII – 1 month
- MEI Rating – 2 weeks
Your CFI Initial Training can be some of the toughest but most rewarding training you will do. LEt Sawyer Flight Academy help you in your journey to becoming a professional flight instructor.